hey hon haha finally some pictures. DO U EVEN READ THESE COMMENTS.
orh u took photos in the sistine. I took the other time and some stuckup french lady chided me. hahhaa.
I loved the trevi fountain! I went when it at night so the fountain was lighted up! so pretty. and I also threw a coin in hoho which means ill be going back there someday!
auntie u only have 2 blurry ones? u are so lousy. I BROUGHT MY TRIPOD IN and POSED. like 10 shots AHHAHHA my rationale is i'll never see the french lady again so heck! i even took mona lisa and kena caught wahhaha
4 comments:
hey hon haha finally some pictures. DO U EVEN READ THESE COMMENTS.
orh u took photos in the sistine. I took the other time and some stuckup french lady chided me. hahhaa.
I loved the trevi fountain! I went when it at night so the fountain was lighted up! so pretty. and I also threw a coin in hoho which means ill be going back there someday!
haha idiot of course i read the comments lah! STUPIDDDDD.
heehee you're lousy lah! i was stealth enough to take like 2 blurry photos. haha.
i miss you, you bitch! come to europe! canada sucks! heehee.
you heart italy...
... and i heart YOU! <3
-celest!
auntie u only have 2 blurry ones? u are so lousy. I BROUGHT MY TRIPOD IN and POSED. like 10 shots AHHAHHA my rationale is i'll never see the french lady again so heck! i even took mona lisa and kena caught wahhaha
Post a Comment